A dietary supplement to support weight management and healthy cortisol function.*
Maintaining Blood Glucose And Cholesterol Levels Within Normal Ranges
Energy And Improved Muscle Mass For Weight Lifters/ Body Builders
Serving Size: 2 Softgel
Calories 20 Calories from Fat 20 Total Fat 2 g Tonalin 2,000 mg CLA (From safflower oil) Contains 78-84% Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Caramel Color, and Purified Water
Suggested Use: For adults, take two softgels with your largest meal of the day. Take one additional softgel with a second meal, for a total of three softgels daily. It is important to check with your healthcare practitioner before beginning any diet and exercise program.
Available in: 90 Softgels.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
TonaLean is a dietary supplement to support weight management and healthy cortisol function.
Tonalin® CLA is the patented form of CLA that is proven to be effective in increasing lean muscle mass and decreasing fat.
Tonalin® brand CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) helps the body metabolize existing fat deposits. This fat then returns to the blood stream where it is used as energy by muscle cells and the liver. Tonalin® CLA is a great way to reduce fat and increase lean muscle mass safely and effectively.
- Maintaining blood glucose and cholesterol levels within normal ranges
- Weight Management
- Energy and improved muscle mass for Weight Lifters/ Body Builders
Tonalin® CLA is completely natural and does not contain any stimulants or artificial ingredients.
CLA reduces body fat and tones muscles by decreasing the ability of the body to store fat. Existing fat cells shrink and new fat cells are prevented from forming. In addition, Tonalin® boosts metabolism and improves the breakdown of fat in muscle cells for energy. The result is a better appearance by decreasing fat and increasing lean muscle.
- Reduces ability of fat storage cells to take dietary fats from the bloodstream.
- Increases breakdown of fat in muscle cells for energy.
- Increases metabolic rate to burn fat for energy more quickly.
- Supports decreased fat accumulation in the abdominal area.
Studies have shown CLA:
- Supports blood glucose levels within normal ranges.
- Supports cholesterol and triglyceride levels within normal ranges.
- Has no adverse side effects.