A Complete Digestive Enzyme Supplement to Support Digestive Tract Function and Nutrient Absorption
One of the most comprehensive enzyme supplements available today. A broad-spectrum multiple enzyme formulation, it contains 7 digestive enzymes along with probiotics, spirulina, dulse and trace minerals.
AM Formula: 3 Capsules
Servings per container: 30 or 60
Protease 50,000 HUT
Protease/Peptidase/DPP-IV Complex 20,000 HUT
Amylase 20,000 SKB
Lipase 8,850 LU
Cellulase 6,000 CU
Acid Stable Protease 54.5 SAPU
Invertase 102 Sumner
Lactase 351 LACU
L-Acidophilus 200 Million CFU
Bifidobacterium 50 Million CFU
Trace Minerals 100mg
Dulse (leaf) 50mg
Digestive enzymes are beneficial for:
- Geriatric individuals (as we age, enzyme secretion decreases)
- Those with jaw or teeth problems (improper chewing of food decreases enzyme secretion)
- Those under stress
- Those who overuse antacids (overuse of antacids can decrease enzyme effectiveness and secretion)
- Those who eat a lot of fried, grilled, or baked foods (foods prepared at high temperatures for long periods of time lose naturally occurring enzyme activity)
- People with deficient digestive enzymes (those who lack digestive enzymes are more prone to digestive problems)
- For use as a proteolytic enzyme supplement
- Cybzyme places special emphasis on proteolytic enzymes, so that it can be used not only for digestive support, but also to support comfort and provide building blocks for injured tissues.
- Digestive enzymes are secreted along the G.I. tract and are essential to the breakdown of foods, enabling nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use within the body.
- Each enzyme in CYBZYME works on a specific substance in the body.
- Lipase enzymes help digest and assimilate fats
- Protease enzymes including bromelain, pepsin, trypsin, and papain all digest proteins into smaller units (peptides and amino acids) for better absorption and utilization
- Lactase enzymes aid in lactose digestion
- Amylase enzymes breakdown carbohydrates
- Cellulase enzymes digest fiber
- Dulse provides an edible algae that is high in vitamins, especially Vitamin B6 and B12.
- Spirulina also known as blue green algae and is considered a complete protein containing all of the essential amino acids
- Invertase splits sucrose into glucose and fructose. Contrary to most other enzymes, invertase exhibits relatively high activity over a broad range of pH